BETA - Please be aware that this feature is currently in beta mode
The following is a guideline to follow when using the recipe "Blacklist for Hubspot". Please read these guidelines before cloning the recipe.
This recipe provides the following:
- A job that compares Hubspot accounts to the ITA Consolidated Screening List. The Consolidated Screening List is a list of parties for which the United States Government maintains restrictions on certain exports, reexports, or transfers of items. Hubspot accounts are compared to the ITA list and given a score and match results.
- Bots to run the above jobs. Note that the bot will be created, but not automated.
- Manual data source of all Hubspot accounts that matched to the ITA list.
- An App Factory App to review the results in the manual data source and update a text field on the Account record indicating the account needs legal review.
- Establish data source: A data source must be created for the Account object. If you already have these data sources, you do not need to create a new one. The data source needs to contain the following attributes:
- Accounts: all standard fields
- Create new data target: Create a new data target for Accounts with:
- (optional) a text field to contain a value indicating that the account needs to have legal review.
To clone the project recipe, navigate to Projects > Recipes and select the project recipe to clone.
You will need to provide:
- Project name
- Prefix and/or suffix for all objects in the project
- Data sources to be used in the project
- Data targets to be used in the project
Examine the cloned project
We recommend you look through all the newly created project elements to familiarize yourself with what has been created.
- Any job that is marked with errors. These errors must be manually corrected.
- Export tasks that write back to Hubspot. Make changes by un-mapping any values that you do not want to write back to Hubspot. Note: Any Export task to Hubspot has been bypassed for your protection. We recommend that you run the jobs with bypass enabled so you can review any data changes before writing data back to Hubspot.
Run the bot and app
Look at the output from the job, carefully examining the data to make sure you agree with the results.
Run App Factory and look at the Blacklist app. This search and edit app allows you to update the Legal Review Status field and write the new value back to Hubspot.
Finalize the project
Final steps are:
- Edit the export task to remove the bypass feature.
- Edit the Bot to schedule the frequency and enable automation.