BETA - Please be aware that this feature is currently in beta mode
The following is a guideline to follow when using the recipe "Metrics - Initial Data Quality for Salesforce". Please read these guidelines before cloning the recipe.
The Metrics Initial Data Quality recipe provides a comprehensive look at initial data metrics for Salesforce Account, Contact, and Lead objects.
After implementing and running the bots, Reports, and Apps will be available that will provide the customer with a comprehensive look at initial data metrics for the Account, Contact, and Lead Salesforce objects.
This recipe provides the following:
- Jobs that analyze the data for three Salesforce objects: Accounts, Contacts, and Leads.
- Bots to run the above jobs. Note that the bot will be created, but not automated.
- Analytics reports
- An App Factory Dashboard to view the analytics reports containing various Initial Data Quality metrics.
- Establish Data Sources: A Data Source must be created for the following Salesforce objects: Accounts, Contacts and Leads. If you already have these Data Sources, you do not need to create new ones. The Data Sources need to contain the following attributes:
Contact Lead AnnualRevenue Email Address Email Address BillingCity FirstName FirstName BillingCountry LastName LastName BillingPostalCode MailingCity City BillingState MailingCountry Country Name MailingPostalCode PostalCode NumberOfEmployees MailingStreet Street Phone MobilePhone MobilePhone Website Phone Phone Title Title Industry Company Website
- A Data Source must be created to be used as a reference for Metrics analytics.
Create a Reference Spreadsheet using Google sheets or a SV file as follows:
- Name Column A "Chart Value"
- Create 100 data rows with the value * in each cell
- Create an Openprise Data Source with this file and name the data source "Metrics - Chart Value".
- Import the Data Source
To clone the project recipe, navigate to Projects > Recipes and select the project recipe to clone.
You will need to provide:
- Project name
- Prefix and/or suffix for all objects in the project
- Data Sources to be used in the project
- Data Targets to be used in the project
Examine the cloned project
- We recommend you look through all the newly created project elements to familiarize yourself with what has been created.
- Look for any job that is marked with errors. These errors must be manually corrected.
Run the bots
Run the following bots in the order listed:
- Metrics 01.01 - Initial Data Quality - SF Initial Data Capture
- Metrics 01.02 - Initial Data Quality - SF Completeness
- Metrics 01.03 - Initial Data Quality - SF Deduplication
- Metrics 01.04 - Initial Data Quality - SF Recency
Verify Analytics Data
Review the Analytics reports created to ensure data is populated.