Connect SFDC Accounts to Contacts.
- This task requires both the Account ID and the Contact ID to create new records in the Account Contact Role object in Salesforce.
- If you are updating a record in the Account Contact Role object, you must supply a Contact Role ID.
- It is possible to create duplicate entries, so checking for existing records with the same Account ID/Contact ID pair prior to creating new records is recommended.
- The output data set will contain the following attribute fields which can be used for additional processing:
op_contact_role_errors – This is a text field that contains error messages that occurred (if any).
op_contact_role_reference – This contains the Contact Role ID.
op_contact_role_status – This contains the action performed: create, update, delete.
op_contact_role_success – A boolean field that contains yes/no depending on the success of the operation.
op_contact_role_time – Timestamp of the action taken by the task.
- Using this task allows you to associate a contact to an account.
- Update the Account Contact Role to indicate a contact is Primary, or establish a value for the contact role.