Perform simple math: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide
- First Source attribute: first attribute selection
- Operation: select operation to perform; options are add, subtract, multiply or divide
- Second Source attribute: second attribute selection
- Reset attribute value to zero before changing it: this sets the first source attribute to 0 before performing the selected operation.
- Write to: attribute that houses the new value
- Use fixed number instead: select the checkbox and write a static number in the Fixed number section (see below)
- Precision level: select precision level from the dropdown
- Rounding Options: Standard rounding, always round up or always round down
- Convert to percentage value: check the box to convert number to percentage
- Add behavior and fit scores to compute an overall score
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.