What is API Factory?
1. Real-time form data entry assistance and enrichment
API Factory can enrich the user experience when filling out your forms, as well as improve the quality of the data collected from your forms in the following ways:
- As the prospect is filling out the form, suggest matching companies from your favorite company database like Dun and Bradstreet or even your own CRM so the prospect can simply pick the right company record.
- Enrich the form data using multiple data enrichment services to cover firmographic, contact, technographic, or even intent data all before the record is saved into your marketing automation database. Reconcile enrichment data across multiple providers and only load the unified data into your database.
- Match the leads to existing contacts and accounts, even route the lead to the account owner before the record is saved into your marketing automation or salesforce automation database.
2. Enterprise wide data cleansing and standardization service
Every application in your enterprise needs clean and standardized data, not just your CRM. However, without an easy-to-use enterprise-wide service, each app owner is forced to deploy his or her own silo solution for data quality. Using different technologies with different configurations can create varying data standards that prevent the seamless flow of data across applications and processes. By publishing a single data cleansing and standardization API using Openprise API Factory, it is simple to enforce a single data standard and cleaning process across all the applications across your enterprise.
3. Real-time customer inquiry, account matching, and routing
Many business processes that deal with contact and account data need to have real-time information to make decisions, such as:
- Does this contact already exist in our database and what is his/her status?
- Does this account already exist in our database and is it a customer?
- Is this contact from an account already in our database?
- Which account manager is currently assigned to this account?
- For a new contact or account, which account manager should be assigned?
- Is a partner deal already registered?
- Which account and channel manager should be assigned the new registered deal?
Openprise has all your sales and marketing databases in one location and is already doing lead-to-account matching, lead routing, account assignment, deal registration routing for you, so it is simple to expose an API to answer all these questions above and more.
4. Real-time scoring and segmentation service
Many business processes can benefit from knowing the value and segmentation of a prospect or account to help prioritize tasks and route data. API Factory makes it possible to extend the powerful segmentation and scoring capabilities of Openprise to any app capable of calling a REST API.
5. EU data subject classification service for GDPR compliance
To help organizations achieve GDPR compliance, Openprise can classify and label a contact record into one of these three categories:
- Likely EU Data Subject
- Unlikely EU Data Subject
- Non-deterministic. When enabled as a custom API, this EU data subject classification capability can be extended to other applications you use that needs to be GDPR compliant.
6. EU data delivery control and data redaction service for GDPR compliance
Not all third-party Data Processors that connect to your sales and marketing databases will be GDPR compliant. While it is permissible to work with a non-compliant Data Processor, you must deploy the necessary controls to ensure EU data is never transferred to the Data Processor. Using API Factory, you can expose an API to your non-compliant Data Processor that has built-in filters that remove all EU data subject records.
GDPR also mandates that Personal Identifiable Information (PII) must be shared in ways to minimize exposure and risk, even when sharing that data with GDPR compliant Data Processors. Openprise’s data security policy includes the ability to dynamically redact data such as masking (e.g. replace with * except the last 4 digits), scrambling, or replacing with a dummy value. This powerful data redaction capability helps to further secure your PII data when sharing it via the Openprise API Factory’s generated API.