BETA - Please be aware that this feature is currently in beta mode
The following is a guideline to follow when using the recipe "Lead to Account Matching for Salesforce". Please read these guidelines before cloning the recipe.
This recipe provides the following:
- Jobs that compare Salesforce leads to Salesforce Accounts to find a matching account. If the match confidence is high, the lead is converted and attached to the matched account. If the match confidence is low, the lead can be updated with the matched account.
- Bots to run the above jobs. Note that the bot will be created, but not automated.
- Manual data source of all Salesforce accounts that were prepared for matching
- Manual data sources for pre and post lead conversion, and post lead update.
- Establish data sources: A data source must be created for the Account and Lead object. If you already have these data sources, you do not need to create a new one. The data sources need to contain the following attributes:
- Accounts: BillingCity, BillingCountry, BillingPostalCode, BillingState, BillingStreet, Name, OwnerId, Website
- Leads: City, Company, country, Email, IsConverted, IsDeleted, State, Status, Street, Website
- Create new data target: Create a new data target for Contacts and Leads with the following fields:
Contact Lead id id Optional (the name of the attribute to contain the matched account ID)
To clone the project recipe, navigate to Projects > Recipes and select the project recipe to clone.
You will need to provide:
- Project name
- Prefix and/or suffix for all objects in the project
- Data sources to be used in the project
- Data targets to be used in the project
Examine the cloned project
We recommend you look through all the newly created project elements to familiarize yourself with what has been created.
- Any job that is marked with errors. These errors must be manually corrected.
- Convert and Export tasks that write back to Salesforce. Note: Any Export task to Salesforce has been bypassed for your protection. We recommend that you run the jobs with the bypass enabled so you can review any data changes before writing data back to Salesforce.
- Examine the filters in task 1 for the following two jobs, to make sure they process the resulting records according to your requirements:
- SF_L2AMatch03 - Convert lead to contact
- SF_L2AMatch04 - Update Lead with Matched Account
Run the bot
Look at the output from the job, carefully examining the data to make sure you agree with the results.
Finalize the project
Final steps are:
- Edit the filters that are blocking processing in job SF_L2AMatch03 - Convert lead to contact and
SF_L2AMatch04 - Update Lead with Matched Account
- Edit the export task to remove the bypass feature in job SF_L2AMatch04 - Update Lead with Matched Account
- Edit the Bot to schedule the frequency and enable automation.