The Champion Movers use case tracks when your best customers and prospects change jobs and move to new companies, where they can become a champion for your product and services, resulting in second-order organic growth revenue.
When someone changes jobs these days, they update their LinkedIn profile first and it can take 3 to 6 months for the new information to be available from your favorite enrichment vendors. Finding out about job changes via normal enrichment channels can result in valuable time lost and opportunity for you to win the new business, not to mention the high cost related with repetitive enrichment data buys.
Openprise can allow you to do the following, fully automated:
- Find a person’s latest employer and job title
- Determine if the new job matches to existing account and contact records in your CRM
- Find and validate new business email addresses
- Update contact if new contact already exists
- Add new contact if contact doesn’t exist but the account already exists
- If no match is found, create new lead / contact / account
- Link all contact records related to the same identity using LinkedIn URL and/or mobile phone number matching
- Update old contact record as “no longer at company”
- When creating new account record, enrich with standard set of account data
- Notify account owner where the champions has moved to
- Includes an easy-to-use app to review potential movers that failed automated validation check
Speak with your Customer Success Team to discuss implementing this process!